I am amazed at how many blogs are getting deleted! Go through your blog list. I would love if we could exchange links. I am not on blogger. I self host and use wordpress. Your blog is what gave me the idea of creating one!
This blog site contains some adult content. If you are under the age of 18yo seriously, you shouldn't be looking at this site.
Oh, it's not my fault if you get fired at your work. Some of the pictures are not suitable for work. Why the heck are you looking at this site at work anyway, you know better. I hope.
If you see any copyrighted or illegal material, please, contact me so I can remove or give credit. Don't need to threatened me, just ask me nicely.
8 comments:
I am amazed at how many blogs are getting deleted! Go through your blog list. I would love if we could exchange links. I am not on blogger. I self host and use wordpress. Your blog is what gave me the idea of creating one!
http://www.gayparadox.com/
hot blog..nice pics!
just started my own blog: biographical about a bi, masculine discreet guy
check it out!
http://bilikeme2.blogspot.com/
I thought that posting was well done, Now i will notice commercial more often, and see there gay ones.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Great blog, i also have a blog whick i would like to share..
www.sekretonatinto.blogspot.com
hi .. linexchange with my new own server blog ??
http://youlikegaysex.com/berlin-boy/
send me backlink please in comment
best regards ... berlin-boy
Hi friend, I love your site, and I have linked in my blog list.
I do hope you do not mind to link me back,,
My site is : http:
http://workoutbodybuilding-khmerboy.blogspot.com/
http://khmerboy-bodybuildings.blogspot.com/
http://gayman.podbean.com/
cheer
From Papafuck
Hello! Your site is an awesome place!!! Could you ADD my blog on your BLOG's
list??? It's hundreds and hundreds of amateur guys ...
http://xvideos.nibblebit.com/
http://x4gays.nibblebit.com/
Let me know when added my blog
Thanks before hand!
Post a Comment