Welcome to Boys Will Be Boys!

Where Boys Just Wanna Have Fun!

4/11/2008

Randomly Selected Gorgeous Boys. Yum!

Who would you sleep with? Pick only one, please. Fine, pick two.
I'll sleep with guy # 6 and guy #9.






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, while you're sleeping with #6, I'll sleep with #9. Then for dessert, guy #1.

Anonymous said...

I'm putting number 4 Mr Orange Shorts on my "WOW" list right now. Thanks for posting! Your site ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

One and four, definately (since I can choose two)

Jon said...

4 as main course, 9 as dessert :P

Anonymous said...

I will have numbers 2 and 4 please .

Anonymous said...

definitely number 2 and 4 :-)

Anonymous said...

old glory, get out of the way!

Anonymous said...

1 & 8

Thanks for the day dream.

Anonymous said...

#3, he is so cute.

Anonymous said...

2 AND 4 DEFINITLEY!!!!!!!!!!! 2 IS FUCKIN HAWT AND 4 HAS A NICE BODY =D