Welcome to Boys Will Be Boys!

Where Boys Just Wanna Have Fun!

2/06/2007

Football! - The Other Football!

Football (also know as Soccer) is a team sport played by between two teams of 11 players each and it is the most popular sport in the world.

I have never played soccer when I was growing up, but ever since the movie "Bend It Like Beckham" I've began to like the sport. Why not?! Have you seen most of the players? Come on! They are so HOT! You got, David Beckham who is now moving to L.A. Galaxy team, Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United, ,Fernando Torres of Atletico de Madrid, don't forget Lukas Podolski of Germany.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
David Beckham

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cristiano Ronaldo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fernando Torres

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lukas Podolski



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about ballack?

Anonymous said...

Lukas Podolski is so hot ... ;D
And , i agree .. what about ballack ? :S

Seph said...

Ballack?! Sorry, he is not my type. ;-)